Farm Auto & Trucks

Vehicles used on a farm are the same as those used by private individuals or businesses, so the insurance coverage needed is essentially the same.  Private passenger vehicles and light trucks may be insured on a personal auto policy as long as they are titled in the individual owner’s name. Vehicles that are titled in a business or farm name must insured on a commercial auto policy regardless of their use.

Site by AlignRight