Depending on the policy you choose, health insurance will help pay for doctor’s office visits, prescription medications, urgent care and emergency room visits, and hospitalization. You, your spouse and children all can be covered.
- Individual Major Medical – a comprehensive medical plan that provides coverage for routine care, serious illness or injury, and emergency care.
- Group Medical – Comprehensive major medical available for employer sponsored health insurance benefits.
- Dental – offers benefits for basic dental needs including examinations, cleanings, fillings, and x-rays.
- Vision – offers annual benefits for an eyeglass examination and a pair of eyeglasses or contact lenses plus discounts on other vision care products.
- Short term medical – a six month plan that gives you the affordability and flexibility of a short term commitment. Great for college students or people that are between jobs.
- Travel – This plan provides insurance and medical assistance for travelers traveling outside the country, where their current plans do not cover.
- Health Savings Account (HSA) – a health savings account is an option in health insurance that combines a high deductible health plan with a tax-favored savings account.
- Long Term Care – Because of aging, mental, or physical illness, some people find themselves in need of help with eating, bathing, dressing, and other daily activities. This product helps pay for such care in the future.